News

Sad news !!! Fire Out Break in Obollo – Afor on (April 15-06-2017) SEE PHOTOS

 

This happened in Obollo – Afor , on a sartuday night April 15 – 06 -2017 At opkuzo lodge , 117 old otukpo road around 09 pm.

According to report , it was given that a man left his Gas Cooker on after cooking and went home all to come back to see the lodge  Ablaze  

I was there and was sighting to see Fire Service but all was like India’s 99 -1 Win against Nigeria (lol)

Please Lessons: BE CAUTIOUS OF GAS COOKER

Leave a Reply

692 Comments on "Sad news !!! Fire Out Break in Obollo – Afor on (April 15-06-2017) SEE PHOTOS"

Notify of
avatar
Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted